HOME PAGE | HEADER | FOOTER
What is the the SPI Challenge?
I was very kindly given a collection of old games by a local gamer, Robert
Holmes. Since I already have some of them I am running a competition called
the SPI Challenge in which, if you are the first to answer
the questions below correctly, I will send you a free copy of an SPI game from
Robert's collection. So, on offer, is a free copy of SPI's
Air War (punched, used, unboxed) to the first person who correctly
answers both the following questions:-
- In what two SPI games did the following rules headings appear?
- 11.00 Garrisons
- 14.00 Possessions
- one game was published in an SPI magazine, the other was not.
- one game has an historical subject, the other does not
- one game had players playing both sides, the other separate sides
- What are the title and publisher of the current Grognard
Challenge game? This you have to recognise from scans of two map sections
and two sets of units on the Web-Grognards homepage.
Rules of the SPI Challenge
- Only one entry is allowed per entrant. Subsequent entries submitted by any
entrant will be ineligible.
- All entries must be sent to email@example.com
- All entries received will be given a entry number. This must be quoted
to obtain any prize.
- The closing date of the current competition is Saturday July 19th 2003,
18:00 GMT. All entries must be received prior to this.
- The winner (if any) will be notified by email after the closing date.
- Decisions of the competition organisers are final.
What to do next...
Email the answer!
HOME PAGE | HEADER
Pass /Skip Franklin